These pocket leggings are apart of our BerdyÖko collection made with recycled water bottles to help keep them out of landfills. The PERFECT staple legging. We searched long and hard for a solid fabric that met our DanaLouFIT standards but was also eco-friendly and we finally found it. You will not want to take these off.
- High waist
- Full length to hit right at your ankle
- Quick Drying
- 75% Recycled Poly / 25% Spandex
- Model is 5'6 / 143 pounds wearing a size Small
- Fit is true to size
- Inseam 24"
CARE: Machine wash cold with like colors and hang to dry. We suggest washing all activewear in a Guppyfriend® to help prevent microplastic fibres from entering rivers and oceans through the washing of synthetic textiles. Part of our BerdyÖko promise to become more earth friendly.
- Our top rated recycled fabric meets all of our expectations both in sustainability and function.
- Walnut staple color that you can wear for years to come
- Cons: still a synthetic fabric. Hard to recycle once you're done with them which is why we recommend wearing this style as long as possible and then donate or resell to keep them going. Show us your receipt if you donate or resell and we will give you a discount on your next order.